Craigen Lifestyle Family Session, Kingsland, Texas

So I wrote a post about my family session with Michele of Pinkle Toes and how it changed things for me.  And now I get to share another part of my heart.

Friends.

I have amazing friends!  I don't get to see them much other than the occasional cup of coffee but every now and then I get to love on them a little longer than that.

Meet the Craigens.

My precious, sweet and amazing friends.  When they added a new one to their beautiful family I immediately knew we had to capture this crew being exactly that.  A family.

I love and adore you all!  Thanks for letting me be a teeny part of your lives for so many years. <3

~~~

(Since my heart is moving me toward Lifestyle Family Sessions only, I'm blogging almost their entire session, lol!  Sorry, couldn't resist!)














His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

  1. Hello from RTS! I love this post. So real and the little moments captured are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!! Your work is beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a fun way to do a family shoot! I think they'll cherish these pics for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day in the life photography is my absolute favorite. I love how you included everyone in your activities by sharing your perspective. Keep shooting and keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts