Vista West Ranch, Dripping Springs ~ Caybrie's bridals

One of my most favorite things about photographing weddings is the fact that I get to spend about a year working with an incredible couple.  Capturing their engagement photos, bridals, and of course the big day.  I typically get to know my bride's very well and let's be honest... it doesn't take long before they become some of the sweetest friends ever!

The day that Greg and I got to hang out with Caybrie and Ross for their engagement session will forever remain as one of my most favorite sessions ever.  I'm not a whole "the stars aligned perfectly and rainbows and unicorns sprang forth from dewy grottos and.... I found a pot of gold and...." kinda gal but let me just tell you, I think some unicorns and rainbows were definitely on the agenda that night!

The stars aligned perfectly for her bridals AND that pot of gold, their wedding... well, that will be written about very shortly ;)

While it was one of the hottest summers I can remember, Caybrie handled it in stride and breezed through our bridal session like we were vacationing in the tropics somewhere!  I can NOT wait to share the wedding photos with you but for now, the stunning bride that has already captured the hearts of everyone that will be at the wedding and will capture the hearts of everyone reading this blog.... Caybrie <3








His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts