The Frerking Family ~ Lifestyle Session, my FAV kind!

I have shared my heart several times about how I feel about family sessions.  Both about how they were, and how they should be.

Say hello to the fabulous Frerking Family!  As soon as my church announced our pastor was retiring, we started to pray that God would bring exactly the right one to lead us.  He did.

Scott and Sarah are an incredible couple with an INCREDIBLE testimony!  I immediately felt the tug on my heart to do a session for them.  With five kiddos, several young ones still, I know how hard it is to get good family photos and have fun while doing them.  I asked Sarah about doing a lifestyle session with them and she loved the idea.

We did and they did and I did and I'm soooo happy to share it with you here :)





































His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts