Maternity, Newborn, Family Photographer, Spicewood, Texas ~ Hudson

One of the greatest dreams I have had is to become the photographer that you want walking beside you, capturing all the precious moments in your life.  Depending on where the cycle begins doesn't matter.  What matters, is the love I get to capture, the friendships I get to create and the joy I have in watching life unfold (and photographing it, of course!).

So far, with my precious friends, Rachel and Kevin, I'm getting to share a life journey with them.  I was so blessed to photograph their wedding and when Rachel came to me about photographing a maternity and newborn session, I was ecstatic!  We had a wonderful time with the maternity session and I almost got to have photos of her in another wedding but Mr. Hudson decided it was time to arrive so no bridesmaid photos were done but photos of Mr. Hudson finally are!

Hmmm, this isn't a newborn session you might think...  Hudson is 7 months old, what's up?  Well, this is where that journey called life took a twist for this precious family.  Within days of his birth, this little guy was rushed into have a procedure to remove a blockage and was in the NICU for four more days.  Shortly thereafter, they were given the news that he has cystic fibrosis.  Needless to say, newborn photos were NOT an option.  Life needed to settle down, and it has.  To some degree.

This little guy is an incredibly happy baby and SO. FREAKING. CUTE!  I guess we did more of a lifestyle baby/family session but getting to capture all that cuteness while they basically did life for a few hours was one of the most blessed moments in my career!

There have been AMAZING strides and advancement in the treatment of cystic fibrosis in the last 20+ years and I am crazy thrilled about that!  I know they will still have their challenges but I also know that they have an amazing God on their side and that HE loves Hudson even more than we do.  This little guy has already been such a beautiful testimony to so many of us.

Here's to you sweet Hudson and to MANY more photo sessions in the future!

Please take a moment and click here to find out more and to donate to help find a cure!
Thank you <3





















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts