Mallory's bridals, Jolie on Main, Marble Falls, Texas

Beautiful location... √
Glorious wedding dress... √
Stunning bride... √√√

We were incredibly blessed that Dee of Jolie on Main was so generous and willing to let us use her venue at the last minute.  The rain had put quite the damper on our session, the ground was soaked and as you know, rain, mud and wedding dresses are NOT a good mix.  Dee graciously opened the doors for us and it was a DREAM!  My Heritage Holiday Portrait Event will be here on the 18th and I can't wait!  I love this place!

Mallory's dress is spectacular!  It's like clouds of soft tulle and lace with the perfect figure flattering cut.  I have to say though, I think it's a tie for the lace sleeves and the train as my favorite details... well, the train may win that but only by a hair.

The bride herself is beyond precious and getting to not only photograph her wedding but doing bridal portraits as well, a true joy!!!


















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts