Spicewood Vineyard Wedding ~ Mallory & Kevin

I never get tired of weddings.  Each bride and groom are so unique.  Not just in the way they love each other or the way they met but their weddings so closely showcase the personalities of the couple that it's an amazing experience.  I am stockpiling ideas for when my kids get married, lol!

The decor was beautiful, the girls were gorgeous and the bride absolutely stunning!
The guys weren't half bad either ;)

Mallory and Kevin are so much fun!  I love it when my couples choose to do things their way and not do things that everyone else does just because it's tradition.  Kevin and Mallory had a perfect mix of classic and traditional elements with a punch of fun!  Having a "swing dance lesson" during the reception is a first for me and a FABULOUS one at that!

Congratulations Mallory and Kevin!  Thank you so much for trusting us to capture this phenomenal moment for you all!























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts