New Building ~ Demo Day!

You may have only recently decided to follow the updates on our new building/mess/reno/fixer upper....  The beginning post includes the plans for the new space and they are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!  You'll want to check those out for sure.

Today's edition is going to show you a very powerful before, lol!  Warning: Not for the faint of heart!  We knew going into this project that we would be tested in our faith, patience and ability to persevere (and breathe).  Just going in and taking photos has been a combo of all of these for me, gah!

The plan is to do a weekly update called #fixerupperfriday.  I kinda missed last week due to prepping for a wedding and heading out of town to see my girl (I can't wait to show you what we did!).  So this post is going out a day early and the true #fixerupperfriday will be tomorrow.  That post will show an after of the clean out, before the asbestos crew comes in for abatement.  I can't WAIT to see it after they are done, yahoo!!!

Comment below, I'd love to hear your thoughts about our progress.

Be sure to subscribe (see webview if on mobile) if you want to follow along!  It's gonna be fun :D
















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts