New Building ~ Stripped

Gah!  I've been dying to share the latest update with you all week and here I've almost missed it!  You may remember the fact that we finally made it through the red tape and started to see a few bricks come down.... imagine my surprise to discover ALLLLLL the bricks came down this week and the exterior sheet rock walls (yep, no vapor barrier or OSB!) had begun going up.  Oh joy of joys!

Almost the exact same spot from the last post.  Cool to see the shell, lol!

There is something exhilarating and unnerving about seeing all the way through to the neighbors back yard...

Looking at the "exit" sign on the inside of the door through the exterior wall.... what a trip!
OSB and vapor barrier!




If you want to see some sweet arial shots of the building, check out G. Gray Services on Facebook!





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts