Bertram Senior ~ Jake

I've been hoping to share this session with you for some time.  Because of a combination of things this last month it just hasn't happened but it is just in time :D  Since Jake has been homeschooled, he got to choose when to celebrate his graduation.  And that's right around the corner!

I've gotten to know this young man and his brother (and his fam) over the years and they are some of the sweetest most precious people around.  I was so blessed to capture his brother's senior photos several years ago and now I got to capture the uniqueness that is Jake.

I had to laugh when I found out he worked at Unshakeable Grounds in Burnet.  So fitting!  Not because he drinks a ton of coffee or because he is totally that tech kid that hangs in a coffee shop with his mac, but because "unshakeable" and "grounded" would be two words I would have totally used to describe him.

He is grounded in his faith, does mission work, incredible with kids, amazing with music and video and he even shoots a camera now and then.  

We had a BLAST during his session!  We played a ton with OCF (off camera flash) and a super cool fog machine :D  Totally my kind of shoot out, lol!

Congrats Jake!  I'm super excited to see the things God had in store for you!











His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts