FB Timeline Addict ;)

Ok.  So when Facebook came out with their latest change, "Timeline", they were somewhat smarter in how they did it.  They at least gave us some warning and gave us the "fabulous opportunity to try it before it becomes permanent!"

When I saw the new changes with Timeline, and that you could actually have a BIG picture at the top.... need I saw more?  I'm a photographer for heavens sake, OF COURSE I'm gonna use it immediately!  :D

I am now not only a convert, I'm an addict.  I go through phases where I'll just play and create timeline photos and collages.  I'm totally addicted, it's my crack.  Well, I guess photography is really my crack, Timeline is just a pipe.  Good grief my hubby watches way too many "Cops" re-runs, they're infecting me!

Well, I have been offering five specially designed Timeline cover images to my clients as a BIG "Thank You" if they finalize their order the day of their gallery viewing.  I am now going to add a little something for all my clients :)

If I've created a Timline Cover image of their session, they will be tagged (if I can't do the tagging, they are welcome to tag themselves) and they are more that welcome to use the images on FB.  Profile pic, Timeline pic..... doesn't matter.

I know that I personally love having a great image of my kids or some special place showcased on my profile and I bet most everyone else does too.  Provided they are ok with change ;)

Here's a few of the ones I've posted recently and if you want read more about the images, just click on it and it'll take you to the related post.  Some are sessions that I did while under Nouvelle Vie Photography so don't freak when it takes you to another blog :)

There will be a ton more to come so if you don't see one created for you, just wait... it's on it's way :D

Full blog on this session, coming soon :D

One from my latest series... "Walk with God"
Can you say, "GORGEOUS!"?

Isn't she stunning?!?  Cypher certainly agrees with me :)

One of my FAVORITE seniors ever!

Beautiful wedding!  And the sweetest family!  :)

So precious!  This princess even wanted to be sleeping beauty in one of her shots.  Unbelievably happy to oblige!  :)

When it comes to Christmas cards, I'll usually wait to blog the session until after the holidays so people don't get the card, before they get the card (if you know what I mean).  Ummm, guess I forgot this one of my nieces, may just have to do it now ) O.o  The link will take you to the Christmas picture from the year before though, lol!

One of my absolute favorite sessions with my sweet senior :)



Happy Friday everyone!!!!!   Keep in mind that time is running out to get a slot for the "Merry Minis" session day!  There are only a few slots available so don't hesitate!





Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts