Lifestyle Family Sessions ~ Proof Box!

I thought long and hard about how I wanted to structure my family sessions.  I finally decided we needed to do something special, amazing and wonderful!

Enter the "lifestyle" session.  This session is so much more than a "quick snap" session to update your Christmas card, this session captures you and your family, being just that... a family.

You can read more about this type of session here and you can peek at one here or here.

This post is to show off the super cool products I have decided to give to my "lifestyle" family sessions.  As a mom, I want the digitals.  I love every photo of my kids, I want EVERY photo of my kids!

Also, as a mom, finding the time to print off those images is tough.  I want my clients to have every precious and beautiful photo, in a wonderful box, made just for them.  I also want them to have the digitals!  So, you now get it all :)  Peek below to see that fabulous box of proofs and the thumb drive you get with your "lifestyle" session.

To check out this super fun session showcased on the proof box photos below, you can check out the post here or their video here.

If you'd like to hear more about this type of session or schedule one, please email me here.












His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts